Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can't wait for all the new products coming out this year

From all the sneak peaks, I will need to quit eating so I can start buying all the great new items I've been seeing on blogs by Tim Holtz, Wendy Vecchi, and Graphic 45. My palms are itching--but wait, didn't I just make a vow to myself not to buy more until I used some of what I have?

Tomorrow my friend Cathy and I are taking an introductory motorcycle riding class. I am excited and scared. What if I like it? Will it affect my already too scarce scrapping time? Probably not. I am taking the class to help me overcome my fear of the the greatest joy in my husband's life.

Meanwhile, back at the scrap rack--creativity is starting to spark. I am motivated to get the Christmas gift for my boss done. I even have it sketched out. Maybe Sunday? Then it is on to making three minis for my daughter from our recent trip. She turns 25 on Feb. 6, so I would like to have at least the Harry Potter one done. I will have to quit sleeping! Or maybe quit spending every early morning reading blogs about other people's creative life.

No comments: