Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Phoenix Scrapbook Cottage Rocks!

Saturday two friends and I went to the Phoenix Scrapbook Cottage. It is in a charming craftsman style house near downtown Phoenix. This was my third time there, and as before, I got so much done. While I didn't finish the long overdue Christmas gift for my boss, I am much closer to done. I also started the mini documenting our January trip to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World. It is so nice to spread out, have good company, and work without the disruptions of daily life.

While I totally enjoyed the luch at Zoe's cafe, and our take out dinner from the taco shop near Safeway (sorry, don't remember the name Chicos???) Next time I think I will bring food and stay in the cottage all day to get more done. (They always have some nice treats at the cottage, and a supply of sodas. I really miss sodas. Wish I could drink them in good conscience. There is just nothing like a real thing! I have to admit to cheating a little lately.)

When we were there the first time I completed a steampunk themed album. The next time I made a complete Christmas album, and though I had intended to give it as a Christmas gift, I liked it so much I kept it. Something about being there all day just makes it easier to scrap. The delightful company of Cathy and Terri makes it even better. I am so blessed to have good friends who love the same things I do.

No comments: